Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Awesome Cairns Accommodation Specials

Koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) in a park at Ca...Image via WikipediaWelcome to my blog post "Awesome Cairns Accommodation Specials"
Today I have put together a group of links and articles for you to reference to find the best deals for you online today!
Why would I do that?
Well, this blog is called Hamilton Island Specials!
But, I like to get around a bit so this post is all about Cairns and Cairns Accommodation Specials
So, enjoy the content below, there is some cool videos too!



Cairns, Australia, Travel Video Guide
In Cairns I interviewed Peter Stokes from Cairns Dive Centre. Peter has been involved in the dive industry for the last 15 years. We discussed why Cairns is such a dive mecca. Fantastic underwater shots courtesy of Nembrotha Diving. I also took in a ...


Cairns Accomm Deals Found On The Web

Cairns Top Accommodation Special Deals | Travel News Deals
Welcome to my blog post “Cairns Top Accommodation Special Deals“! My guess is that you are here today looking for cool deal on the Great Barrier Reef! If the answer is yes then you have definitely come to the right place. ...
Publish Date: 10/06/2011 9:00
http://www.travelnewsdeals.com/cairns-accommodation-special-deals/

 Find The Latest Specials on Twitter

RT @follow4links: Cairns Accommodation Specials http://t.co/NguWbMNX
By quiyan_oink at 10/03/2011 15:19


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment